Monday, December 13, 2010

A non-eventful kind of day....

The San Francisco gloomy weather has arrived. The sun didn't peek out all day, we just sat in a heap of chilly, December fog.

This morning we started out on time with our studies, but only got 1/2 way through before my motivation took a major nose-dive. I just didn't feel like doing any more school work. Not that the boy was giving me a hard time, I just have a big case of the blahs. And not that I had a bunch of other exciting things to do either, I pretty much only did minimal housework on the side. I guess maybe I'm more than a little bored with the status quo around here and need some changes.

In fact, this posting is pretty boring too. And I'm sorry about that. I'm hoping tomorrow I can get back into the groove of things. A good night's sleep does wonders for me.










2 comments:

  1. You and I were in the same boat! We got next to zero done (school wise.) I did clean the counter and baked a cake for Scott's b-day.. I waited until he came home from work to start with the cake.. Fresh baked cake makes for a nice evening.
    Mama Bear.

    ReplyDelete